This page may contain affiliate links. This means at no additional cost to you we may receive a commission if you purchase a product from one of our links. We only recommend products we love.
These chocolate clusters are a quick, delicious treat to make up and have around for those chocolaty-crunchy cravings! They will not only give you a chocolate kick, but will add to your fat intake as well!
It can even be changed up to your own taste and texture preference. Use Pecans or Cashews instead of Almonds. For an even bigger crunch, use Coconut chips or flakes instead of shredded.
But don’t forget the Himalayan Salt! It not only adds minerals and trace elements, but brings out the sweetness too!
With some great ingredients, like Swerve, Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, Himalayan Sea Salt, sweet drops, unsweetened shredded coconut, and refined coconut oil, you’re guaranteed to hit your fats while in taste bud overload. We’re going to go make some more right now!
Chocolate Almond-Coconut Clusters
- 9 ounce Lilly's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbl. Refined Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbl. Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. Coconut Flavored Sweet Drops
- 1 1/2 Cups Almonds (Chopped into Pieces)
- 1 1/4 Cups Unsweetened Coconut (Shredded) (Reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix chopped almonds and 1 cup of the shredded coconut together and pour onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and toast in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown. Place in a Medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt Lily's Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil together in a small sauce pan, over low heat. Stirring constantly.
- After the chocolate has melted, add in the Swerve sugar and Sweet Drops Coconut flavor and mix well.
- Remove from heat and pour over the almond-coconut mixture and fold in until well coated.
- Once coated, Pour back onto the parchment lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded Coconut and Himalayan Sea salt.
- Refrigerate and allow Clusters to harden for at least 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!