This page may contain affiliate links. This means at no additional cost to you we may receive a commission if you purchase a product from one of our links. We only recommend products we love.
If you’ve had a long day and don’t want to do a whole lot of prepping and mixing, but want a savory meal to eat, then give this BBQ chicken leg bake a try.
This recipe is kind of the cheaters way of cooking because we are using store bought sauces to make one delicious sauce.
Mix G Hughes Sugar Free Honey and Hickory BBQ sauces with AlternaSweets Spicy Ketchup together to create a delicious blend. If you don’t want it as sweet, you can use the G Hughes Original BBQ sauce instead of the honey flavor. But don’t skip the Spicy Ketchup and try to use plain….it’s the spice that really makes this sauce. You can even add more to spice it up! Make it your own!
Pour this blended sauce over some chicken legs, add some foil over the top, and place the pan in the oven.
Within no time, you have a delicious savory meal!
BBQ Chicken Leg Bake
- 1/2 Cup G Hughes Sugar Free Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup G Hughes Sugar Free Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup AlternaSweets Spicy Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 8 Each Chicken Legs (Skinned)
- Preheat oven to 375 degree.
- Mix together BBQ sauces, Spicy Ketchup, and water.
- Pull the skins off the chicken legs and alternate them in a 7x11 pan.
- Pour mixed sauce over legs and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the meat starts pulling away from bone.