This page may contain affiliate links. This means at no additional cost to you we may receive a commission if you purchase a product from one of our links. We only recommend products we love.
A sweet, tasty way to get your fat in! Eating a yummy slice of Cheesecake! The prep time is faster than you would think and it’s not only sugar- free and low-carb, but gluten free too. Don’t let the sugar free part fool you, because this cheesecake tastes just like the real deal! Serve this anywhere and nobody will even know their eating healthy.
Start by making your grain-free crust. Simply melt the butter and mix it together with almond flour and the sweetener of your choice.
Stir until its starts to become crumbly, then press it into a greased 9″ Springform pan (You can also place a round piece of parchment paper on the bottom to keep the crust from sticking). Be sure the springform pan will close tightly to avoid melted butter from leaking through. If you are unsure, place a cookie sheet or aluminum foil on the lower rack to avoid a smoky mess in your oven.
Bake the crust until the edges start to brown and the top is a very light golden color. Don’t over bake your crust because it will continue to bake with the cheesecake filling later.
While the crust is cooling, start mixing your cheesecake filling together.
It is very important that the Cream Cheese is softened before you begin. If it is not soft, you will get pieces of cream cheese that will not blend in and take away from its fluffiness.
After you fluff the cream cheese, then mix in your powdered sweetener. I use powdered Swerve for this part. Whatever sweetener you choose, remember it must be powdered or you will have a grainy cheesecake.
Mix in your eggs, one at a time. This will allow the eggs to thoroughly incorporate in the filling mixture. Finally, mix in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. While mixing, be sure not to allow the blender speed to mix too fast, maintaining a low to medium speed, so as not to put too many air bubbles in the filling.
Once your filling is all mixed together, pour it over the already baked crust and smooth out the top. Place it in the preheated oven and start baking!
Remove the cheesecake from the oven when it firms up and starts to brown on top, but is still slightly jiggly. At this point, do not remove the springform pan. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before placing it in the refrigerator, otherwise condensation will form on top.
Once cooled to room temperature, place a piece of foil over it and put it in the refrigerator to chill for a few hours. Chilling it will help it to firm up and set.
Slice a piece of Cheesecake and ENJOY!
Almond Flour Crust
- 2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
- 3 Tbl Granulated Monkfruit or Swerve Sweetener
- 32 ounce Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 1/4 Cups Powdered Swerve or Monkfruit Sweetener
- 3 Large Eggs (Room temperature)
- 1 Tbl Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" Springform pan.
- Mix Almond Flour, melted butter, and granulated sweetener together. The mixture will be slightly crumbly.
- Press mixture into the bottom of springform pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until a golden brown starts. Let cool 10 minutes.
Cheesecake Filling Instructions
- Beat softened cream cheese and powdered sweetener together, on medium speed, until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time, then add the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Once thoroughly blended and fluffy, pour filling over baked crust. Smooth the top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until center is almost set, but slightly jiggly.
- Once cheesecake is baked. Remove from oven and run a knife around edges to loosen the sides if necessary. Do not remove the springform pan.
- Once cooled to room temperature, Refrigerate for 4 hours or over night. Let it chill and set completely before removing the springform pan.